Read more about the changes below ...
We're excited to announce we've lowered our prices! (How often do you hear that?) Check out the new price structure:
- Drop-ins and single class purchases are now $14.00 (down from $16.00)
- The 4-pack of classes is now $50.00 (down from $56.00) which comes out to $12.50 / class.
- (We will no longer be selling the 8-pack of classes.)
Our previous RSVP system worked fine, but it had many more features than we needed ... and we were paying for those features we didn't use! Our new system is much simpler for new and existing users, and although it doesn't have a mobile app our Yomogis can RSVP for classes directly from our website or on Facebook. You can check out our new calendar by clicking the button below:
Some things to keep in mind:
- Even if you were previously a client of Yomosas you will need to create a new account for the new RSVP system. We highly recommend you create an account as it makes it much easier to receive notifications and to cancel existing RSVPs.
- If you previously purchased a multi-class package with Yomosas and you have some credits left those are still good in our new system. (But remember: the same expiration dates still apply.)
For the last two years we've run class at 10am on most Sundays throughout the year. We're now going to move to a more flexible scheduling system. This will allow us to vary class start times a bit (e.g., move some classes to 10:30am instead of 10:00am and let people sleep in a bit longer) as well as offer some Saturday classes. Our regular Yomogis will need to pay closer attention to the class calendar but overall we think this will allow more people to participate.
We also expect we'll have slightly fewer classes. We've previously tried to hold one class every weekend, but for a number of reasons this can be difficult. (Big events going on in Austin, holiday weekends, our space being booked for another event, etc.) Going forward we will focus on doing 1-2 classes per month, along with some occasional private events.
Want to know when our next class is?
We'll continue to offer the same 1-hour yoga classes, the same great instructors, and the same amazing venue: upstairs at Abel's on the Lake. And of course, the same great brunch and mimosas!